Host at Magasinet
milgårdarna in klippan
– Meetings, food and people are my passion, says Mats Engholm, the host at Magasinet. He especially appreciates the variation in his work.
– One moment I cook and in the next, I help a guest with some requests.
– The most enjoyable is the personal relationship that grows with the many returning guests.
Mats also host the smallest MiLgård in Klippan, Stallet, which often gets used in conjunction with Magasinet.
– There are many possibilities for variation and I can receive different constellations of groups and always offer exclusive rights in each house.
– It is fun to help guests and it is important to me that they feel comfortable here. I always try to see opportunities!
264 39 Klippan
+46 435-77 97 00
TRAIN and BUS - See skanetrafiken.se for
the best itinerary. From Pågatågen it is 1.6 km, from the bus stop Fabriksgatan 700 meters.
PLANE - Nearest airport is Ängelholm/
Helsingborg Airport, where you most easily
continue by taxi. If you land on Copenhagen Airport you can choose to go by train to Klippan, see description above.
+46 46-20 52 20
60 people in the biggest conference room
60 people in the dining room
22 bedrooms including 5 double rooms
2 conference rooms
6 group rooms
Combine with Stallet, which is right next door. Mats hosts both houses.
The number of bedrooms at Magasinet and Stallet is 36.
At MiLgårdarna in Klippan, there are large areas and several unique rooms for different kinds of activities, both indoors and in the surrounding beautiful nature. There are also installations, tools, equipment and materials.
Here we present activities that can form an integral part of the meeting agenda, for example for team development. As well as activities for relaxation and exercise, play and competition, and more.
Magasinet at MiLgårdarna in Klippan has been a granary. The massive gates welcome guests from near and far.
For international guests, it is an almost exotic experience.
The powerful beams and the open kitchen gives a rustic and welcoming feeling while the rugged facade is reminiscent of the time as Klippan's largest barnyard.
Inside, everything has transformed into a professional conference environment with large areas and airy rooms in light shades.
Together with Grindstugan, Magasinet has 22 bright and airy bedrooms, all with their own individual character.
The conference room Avalon has the capacity for many more than 22. Magasinet is often combined with Stallet for groups up to 36 people
– even more if the double rooms are in use.
As a bonus, there is also a spacious sauna at Magasinet.
In the charming dining room of Magasinet inspirational food from all over the world is served – with seasonal ingredients, Skånskologiskt.
A TOP-NOTCH HOST
– Fantastic surroundings, culinary food and the top-notch hosts make me always recommend MiLgårdarna. All participants testify to how wonderful it is to be able to relax from their everyday life and at the same time to focus 100% on their development. Also, with networking in the evenings in a relaxed, natural way.
Stefan Alfredsson, Consultant and Partner, Accentus Management