Sussie & Thomas
Hosts on Villan
milgårdarna in klippan
After 13 years as host at MiLgården on Romeleåsen, Thomas Lindström took over Villan as host in 2001. A few years later, Sussie Mattsson joined Thomas. Sussie has also worked with MiLgårdarna for many years.
– We complement each other in our ambition to create the homely feeling and relaxed atmosphere that characterizes Villan, says Sussie and Thomas.
Thomas constantly renews his menus with inspiration from widely different places in the world.
– Together with our team, I make sure that our guest groups are taken care of with all the flexible service that identifies MiLgårdarna, Sussie continues.
– Large guest groups that involve several of the teams here at MiLgårdarna in Klippan have become increasingly common. Here we work together to create value for the customer while being stimulating for ourselves, concludes Thomas.
264 39 Klippan
+46 435-295 00
TRAIN and BUS - See skanetrafiken.se for
the best itinerary. From Pågatågen it is 1.6 km, from the bus stop Fabriksgatan 700 meters.
PLANE - Nearest airport is Ängelholm/
Helsingborg Airport, where you most easily
continue by taxi. If you land on Copenhagen Airport you can choose to go by train to Klippan, see description above.
50 people in the largest conference room
60 people in the dining rooms
36 bedrooms including 10 double rooms
3 conference rooms
10 group rooms
Combine Villan with Magasinet, Stallet and / or Borgen. The houses in Klippan have a total of 96 bedrooms, 12 conference rooms and 30 group rooms.
At MiLgårdarna in Klippan, there are large areas and several special rooms for different kinds of activities, both indoors and in the surrounding beautiful nature. There are also installations, tools, equipment and materials.
Here we present activities that can constitute an integral part of the meeting agenda, for example for team development. As well as activities for relaxation and exercise, play and competition, and more.
Villan at MiLgårdarna in Klippan is the big red brick house dating from the beginning of the 19th century. It was the manor building to Klippans barn. After the 1987 acquisition, the house was completely rebuilt on the inside.
Later renovations have reinforced the light, airy Scandinavian style with interior decoration in mason birch and other light woods.
Villan has 36 bedrooms
- all individually designed. The bedrooms also have bathrooms with tiles and matching mosaics.
in a restful environment
With three conference rooms and a total of ten group rooms, the choices are many, even when two smaller groups are staying here at the same time.
This is possible at Villan. Two groups can work, eat and socialize completely separate in each part of the house - even the rooms for socializing and meals are many at Villan.
When a large group is booking Villan, one of the large conference rooms in Campus is used. Campus
is just a few meters
away from Villan.
Hear Thomas & Sussie talk about Villan
ENVIRONMENT FOR EFFIECENT, EDUCATIVE AND PLEASANT MEETINGS
– There are environments of completely different characters, while there is a common basic concept with a focus on efficient, educative and pleasant meetings. Everything goes hand in hand with our teaching philosophy. We make demands and MiLgårdarna listen, this is perhaps the very best. That means that the collaboration has gradually
deepened, so all our longer programs have MiLgårdarna as their home.
Henrik Lundgren, CEO, EFL
TOP SCORE FOR ENVIRONMENT, SERVICE AND FOOD
– We had great days with you and we are pleased! There has been great feedback from all the managers and team members! Top rating for environment, service and food!
– Your friendly reception and the excellent premises created the conditions. They contributed significantly to our success in meeting our goals: to focus on and build the team and to create solidarity! Also, thanks for the support with suggestions and tips on how the conference can be the best!
Birgit Bergholz, Project Coordinator, Tetra Pak Packaging Solutions AB